Share and Care’s mission is to promote growth based on individual needs, preferences and culture.
Share and Care helps in the patient’s rehabilitation from illness, famine and the loss of self-esteem by encouraging them to:
Develop their potential within their choice of work by:
- Creating a network to sell their finish products;
- Increasing their quality of life, allowing them to have their own living space;
- Providing transportation to sell their products in different locations;
- Strengthening their socio-cultural life pertinent to their local area;
- Stimulating local economy by selling their material in their country;
- Improving their nutrition, teaching them gardening and agriculture.
To do so, Share and Care requires much collaboration from citizens, business people, as well as groups who would use their talents to help those in need.
To achieve these goals, Share and Care requires much help from citizens, business people and groups having abilities and talents to assist these suffering people.
Share and Care is committed to sensitize the population as to the needs of underprivileged countries and receive financial aid so that we may be of help. You have the ability to help financially so that we can provide these people with what they need.
Thank you for being part of our team. Alone, we are but a drop in the ocean, together we can make waves.